Location:UK Application deadline:31/10/2017
Hikvision is the world's largest supplier of video surveillance products and solutions. The company specializes in video surveillance technology, as well as designing and manufacturing a full-line of innovative CCTV and video surveillance products. The product line ranges from cameras and DVRs to video management software. Since its establishment in 2001, Hikvision has quickly achieved a leading worldwide market position in the security industry.
Hikvision possesses the world's largest R&D team and state-of-art manufacturing facilities; both allow Hikvision’s customers the benefit of world-class products that are designed with cutting-edge technology.
BusinessDevelopment Manager (major projects)
The Business Development Manager within Hikvision UK Limited plays a pivotal role in the engagement with integrators, end users, specifiers and distribution partner sales and account management staff to improve Hikvision business performance and reputation and ensure healthy sustained business growth in the major project markets.
The key attributes and expectations of a good Business Development Manager are:
• Great business sense
• Deep understanding of industry standards, channels and sectors
• Great communication skills
• A positive attitude
• Great negotiation skills
• Initiative, Honesty and Integrity
Hikvision UK, therefore, requires the Business Development Manager to provide a role that is acting as the ambassador of the company and brand delivering the following key tasks:
• PromoteHikvision products and services to specifiers including systems integrators, and consultants and end users (known as business partners), with the main focus on major projects in the UK and Ireland.
• Followup new business opportunities and arrange meetings with business partners.
• Planningand preparing presentations to business partners and other interested parties.
• Communicateproduct features, benefits and developments to business partners.
• Deliverproduct and commercial education and training to business partners.
• Activelyencourage the specification of systems to include Hikvision products andsolutions.
• Workclosely with branded product distribution partners and Valued added solutionpartners to fulfill the end-users’ requirements.
• Assistwith the development of market strategies for Hikvision products and solutions.
• Assistwith the development of vertical markets/ strategies for Hikvision products andsolutions.
• Activelysupport marketing events and attend exhibitions related to Hikvision productsand solutions.
• Assistin the overall growth of the Hikvision brand within the UK and Ireland market.
• Preparereports required by the management.
• Providemanagement with feedback based on requirements of current and future Hikvisionproducts and solutions.
• Provideaccurate and timely reports in support of your role or for managementrequirements.
• Workclosely with the colleagues both from UK and China.
The Business Development manager is also expected to:
• Maintain and develop the companies adoptedCRM system ensuring all data is accurate and up to date.
• Maintain and develop existing and newcustomers through planned individual account support, and liaison withcolleagues if and when necessary
• Monitor and report on activities and providerelevant management information, by producing weekly and quarterly reports.
• Carry out market research, competitor andcustomer surveys.
• Liaise and attend meetings with othercompany functions necessary to perform duties and aid business andorganisational development.
• Attend regular training meetings to maintainand further develop new relevant knowledge and skills based on the market andthe company’s products and solutions.
Please send your CV to email@example.com