Location:UK Application deadline:31/10/2017
Hikvision is the world's largest supplier of video surveillance products and solutions. The company specializes in video surveillance technology, as well as designing and manufacturing a full-line of innovative CCTV and video surveillance products. The product line ranges from cameras and DVRs to video management software. Since its establishment in 2001, Hikvision has quickly achieved a leading worldwide market position in the security industry.
Hikvision possesses the world's largest R&D team and state-of-art manufacturing facilities; both allow Hikvision’s customers the benefit of world-class products that are designed with cutting-edge technology.
Business Development Manager (South East England)
The Business Development Manager within Hikvision UK Limited plays a pivotal role in the engagement with integrators, end users, specifiers and distribution partner sales and account management staff to improve Hikvision business performance and reputation, and ensure healthy sustainable business growth.
The key attributes and expectations of a good Business Development Manager are:
• Great business sense
• Deep understanding of industry standards, channels and sectors
• Great communication skills
• A positive attitude
• Great negotiation skills
• Initiative, Honesty and Integrity
Hikvision UK therefore requires the Business Development manager to provide a role that is acting as the ambassador of the company and brand delivering the following key tasks:
• Promote Hikvision products and services to specifiers including systems integrators, installers and consultants and end users (known as business partners) in the UK and Ireland.
• Follow up new business opportunities and arrange meetings with business partners.
• Planning and preparing presentations to business partners and other interested parties.
• Communicate product features, benefits and developments to business partners.
• Engage with business partners to introduce the benefits of Hikvision Value Added Solution Partnership Program and get their approval to actively engage in the program.
• Deliver product and commercial education and training in conjunction business partners.
• Actively encourage the specification of systems to include Hikvision products and solutions.
• Work closely with branded product distribution partners to fulfill the business partners’ requirements.
• Assist with the development of market strategies for Hikvision products and solutions.
• Assist with the development of vertical markets/ strategies for Hikvision products and solutions.
• Actively support marketing events and attend exhibitions related to Hikvision products and solutions.
• Assist in the overall growth of the Hikvision brand within the UK and Ireland market.
• Prepare reports required by the management.
• Provide management with feedback based on requirements of current and future Hikvision products and solutions.
• Provide accurate and timely reports in support of your role or for management requirements.
• Work closely with the colleagues both from UK and China.
The Business Development manager is also expected to:
• Maintain and develop the companies adopted CRM system ensuring all data is accurate and up to date.
• Respond to and follow up sales enquiries.
• Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with colleagues if and when necessary
• Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information, by producing weekly and quarterly reports.
• Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
• Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
• Attend regular training meetings to maintain and further develop new relevant knowledge and skills based on the market and the company’s products and solutions.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org