Location:UK Application deadline:31/10/2017
Hikvision is the world's largest supplier of video surveillance products and solutions. The company specializes in video surveillance technology, as well as designing and manufacturing a full line of innovative CCTV and video surveillance products. The product line ranges from cameras and DVRs to video management software. Since its establishment in 2001, Hikvision has quickly achieved a leading worldwide market position in the security industry.
HANGZHOU HIKROBOT TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. is a subsidiary of Hikvision.Drawing on Hikvision's years of technology accumulation in video & audio, image acquisition, and core algorithm, the company has developed three business domains - Machine Vision, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, and Mobile Robot, in an effort to provide specialized products and solutions for customers. The company is headquartered in Binjiang District of Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China.
We’re looking for a sales manager for machine vision business development in UK and Ireland.
• ResponsibleforHikvision UK & Ireland machine vision sales including leads generation, customer exploration, and sell-in to achieve quota assigned
• Work with Hikvision UK& Ireland machine vision team and HQdirectly to feedback and define customer requirement
• Manage customers and project pipeline and review with management on a weekly basis
• Work with product engineering customer to define product/project scope, process, customization, and support
• Travel to customer sites to present Hikvision product and solution
• Provide market insight and competitive analysis to propose strategical product and go-to-market suggestions
• Prepare, host and exhibitHikvision machine vision solution at automation major tradeshows(UKIVAConference) and roadshows
• Minimum 5 years direct experience in machine vision, automated industry
• Strong capability to research, penetrate and sell-in potential machine vision dealers and distributors
• Strong existing connection and relationship with machine vision/automation customers in UK & Ireland
• Strong understanding of the market, competitiveness, and trend of machine vision / automated industry
• Accredited Bachelor degree (Master degree is a plus)
• Excellent sales and communication skill
• Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Team player and self-motivated
• Southwest area based is preferred