Location:UK Application deadline:31/12/2017
Hikvision is the world's largest supplier of video surveillance products and solutions. The company specializes in video surveillance technology, as well as designing and manufacturing a full-line of innovative CCTV and video surveillance products. The product line ranges from cameras and DVRs to video management software. Since its inception in 2001, Hikvision has quickly achieved a leading worldwide market position in the security industry.
Hikvision possesses the world's largest R&D team and state-of-art manufacturing facilities; both allow Hikvision’s customers the benefit of world-class products that are designed with cutting-edge technology.
The Technical Support Hotline Engineer within Hikvision UK Limited plays a pivotal role in the support of integrators and end user staff to ensure difficulties and problems with Hikvision products and solutions are resolved in a timely and appropriate manner. By providing this important support mechanism, this also ensures that Hikvision business performance and reputation are healthy to help create sustained business growth.
The key attributes and expectations of a good Technical Support Hotline Engineer are:
• IT network design skills, knowledge and experience
• IT troubleshooting skills, knowledge and experience
• IP CCTV system design skills, knowledge and experience
• IP CCTV troubleshooting skills, knowledge and experience
• Analogue CCTV system design skills, knowledge and experience - desirable for existing systems and migration)
• Analogue CCTV system troubleshooting skills, knowledge and experience - desirable for existing systems and migration)
• Hard working, can work independently and equal team player
Hikvision UK therefore requires the Technical Support Hotline Engineer to provide a role that is acting as the technical ambassador of the company and brand delivering the following key tasks primarily from the UK Office:
• Advising & supporting distribution partners and installers in UK & Ireland on Hikvision products and solutions.
• Provide technical support to distribution partners and installers by phone, e-mail and Internet with questions about the entire product line regarding operational uses and issues or projects (installation, network and related technology)
• Provide support to end-users of Hikvision products and solutions.
• Support testing and reporting of the results to our R&D department in China on Hikvision products and solutions.
• Based in office and work closely together with the colleagues in China.
• Support the business in preparation, planning, building and taking down of equipment, stands (etc. for roadshows and exhibitions).
• On occasion you will be training customers and end-users in UK office, or other places.
The Technical Support Hotline Engineer is also expected to:
• Maintain and develop the companies adopted CRM system ensuring all data relating to customers and support tickets is accurate and up to date.
• Respond to and follow up Hikvision product and solutions technical enquiries.
• Support and resolve any technical issues related to Hikvision products and solutions, and liaison with colleagues in local or worldwide locations if and when necessary
• Monitor and report on technical support activities and provide relevant management information when requested.
• Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
• Attend regular training meetings to maintain and further develop new relevant knowledge and skills based on the market and the company’s products and solutions.
Please send your CV to email@example.com