Location:UK Application deadline:16/02/2018
Hikvision is the world's largest supplier of video surveillance products and solutions. The company specializes in video surveillance technology, as well as designing and manufacturing a full-line of innovative CCTV and video surveillance products. The product line ranges from cameras and DVRs to video management software. Since its establishment in 2001, Hikvision has quickly achieved a leading worldwide market position in the security industry.
Hikvision possesses the world's largest R&D team and state-of-art manufacturing facilities; both allow Hikvision’s customers the benefit of world-class products that are designed with cutting-edge technology.
Hikvision is looking for a Sales Assistant who fits the following profile:
Sales assistant: UK Office based, to assist BDM and technical team for admin jobs.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Customer Management & Updates
• General CRM Maintenance & Updates
• Organizing Training Courses & registration
• Sending out Marketing Material requests
• Liaising with Marketing regarding Calendars
• Support BDM and technical team for admin jobs
• Good understanding of all Microsoft Office
• CRM managing experience
• Excellent Communication skills on the phone, via email & in person
• Can demonstrate good multi-tasking skills and can handle pressure & deadlines
• Is a Team player and will fit in to the Hikvision demanding and ever changing environment
• English as their Primary Language
Please send your CV to email@example.com