The Blazer Pro is an all-in-one server that combines Hikvision’s powerful video management system (VMS) with a video storage board. The Blazer Pro can manage up to 256 video channels (for Blazer Pro/256/16H) or 128 video channels (for Blazer Pro/128/16H) for recording, live view, and playback. Also, you can enjoy the efficient management supported by the VMS, such as Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR), People Counting, Heat Map and Video Content Analysis (VCA) functions. The Blazer Pro’s unique design provides both powerful storage and advanced centralized video management capabilities.
1. OS for Servers: Windows 10 (64-bit) pre-installed
2. OS for Control Client: Windows Server 2008 R2 / Windows Server 2012 / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 (64-bit)
1. Internet Explorer: 10/11 and above (32-bit)
2. Chrome: 35 and above (32-bit)
3. Firefox: 32 and above (32 -bit)
To facilitate convenient access to the platform, Hikvision offers customers a mobile client with Apple iOS system or Android system. With 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi network access, you can log in to the platform remotely via your mobile client to realize live view, playback, PTZ and other remote control functions.
Scan the QR code below to download the Mobile Client compatible to the operating system of your mobile phone:
|iPhone||iPad||Android Phone||Android Pad|