30-Day Free Trial
Get a 30-day free trial of the mobile video surveillance software and experience all the benefits of a great central management system. Channels and add-on functions in the free trial version of the iVMS-5200 Mobile Surveillance Software have limitations. Please purchase the license, if you want to use complete functions. The functions and capacity of the trial version are as below:
|Mobile Device||32 Channels|
1. OS for Servers: Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit) / Windows Server 2012 (64-bit) / Windows 7 (64-bit) / Windows 8 (64-bit) / Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Windows 10 (64-bit)
2. OS for Mobile Surveillance Control Client: Windows Server 2012 / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 (64-bit)
1. Internet Explorer: 9/10/11 or above (32-bit)
2. Chrome: 35/36/37/38/39/40/41/42/43/44 (32-bit)
3. Firefox: 32/33/34/35/36/37/38/39/40 (32-bit)
For more information, please refer to the Software Requirements & Hardware Performance below.
Multiple Languages Support
Web Client/Control Client:
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Polish, Dutch, Czech, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Danish, Spanish, Romanian, Slovak, Thai
English, Simplified Chinese
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Spanish, Slovak
Note: To support the above languages, the language pack needs to be installed.
To facilitate convenient access to the Video Management System, Hikvision offers customers a mobile APP running on Apple iOS system or Android system. With 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi network access, you can log in to the VMS remotely via your mobile client to realize live view, playback, PTZ and other remote control functions.
Note:The user manuals below are applicable to iVMS-5260M Mobile Client.